Welcome to the web site of the Kentucky Philological Association, Kentucky’s premier organization for the study of language and literature! For over forty years we have brought together outstanding scholars and creative writers from around the region for stimulating critical discussions of literature and reading of original literary works. Our annual journal, the Kentucky Philological Review, represents the best creative and literary critical works from each year’s conference and is indexed by the Modern Language Association.
Outstanding features of the KPA include:
- Publication opportunities in the Kentucky Philological Review
- Participation in our annual meeting and conference
- Collegial and friendly interactions with colleagues at other institutions in the region
- The Phil Krummrich Award for an outstanding paper by a graduate student
- We also offer leadership opportunities in a state-wide organization. If you are not yet a member of the KPA, we invite you to join us!
The March 2021 KPA conference is now finished. If you attending or presented, thank you and please fill out an evaluation on the event page. If you presented, please consider submitting your paper to the Kentucky Philological Review.
For questions about the website or submissions, please contact Craig Steffen, webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org, 217-979-2392.
For questions about the KPA or anything else, please contact Rebecca Brackmann, Executive Director: email@example.com.